Vaping is the process of using a vaporizer to convert a substance from a solid or liquid form into a gas vaporized form. This process is achieved by applying heat to the substance either through conduction or convection heating methods. When applied to the use of botanicals, vaping often involves using dried botanicals and heating it up to release the vapors from the plant without setting it on fire.
If you are considering trying vaping instead of smoking your botanicals, check out these benefits vapers enjoy!
1. Vaping allows you to control the temperature of the botanicals. Vaporizers allow you to set the temperature level to control how fast the botanicals is heated and how fast the vapor is released. Temperature settings can range from 285 degrees to 340 degrees.
2. Vaping does not release any smoke but only vapor gas. When you smoke botanicals, you are inhaling burning botanicals. This means you are also drawing in smoke and other chemicals that can make smoking weed hard on your lungs. With vaporizers, the vaping process is much cleaner and provides a more pleasant experienced compared to smoking botanicals. Plus, you are only getting the terpenes and cannabinoids through vaping, not the other toxins and carcinogens.
3. You can control how slow or fast you experience the effects with vaping. As you increase the temperature level on your vaping device, the effects become stronger. So if you are vaping at 340 degrees, the effects will be the highest. Compared to smoking botanicals, vaping can also provide more immediate release of the effects since you are only inhaling the terpenes and cannabinoids. Vapers also get to enjoy the effects for much longer, which can last for two to three hours.
4. Vaporizers are less messy and convenient to use. You don’t have to worry about carrying around rolling papers, a lighter, and other such things to enjoy botanicals. With vaporizers, you just put the botanicals into the chamber and can enjoy vaping whenever you want. Not to mention there is virtually none of that “stinky weed” odour from vaping.
5. Vaporizers can help save you money. Less botanicals is required when you vape to achieve the same desired effects as smoking botanicals. This is because more of the terpenes and cannabinoids are released when vaporized. As a result, save money on your botanicals purchases.
6. There are all different sizes of vaporizers to try out. If you are just getting into vaping, a vape pen can be a good vaporizer to start with. There are pens that are perfect for dry botanicals as well as ones that work with botanicals oils. There are also larger vaporizers you can use at home that offer a variety of features and options.
Now that you know the benefits of vaping botanicals, why not order a vaporizer from the Hippie Grow Shop today? Feel free to contact us directly if you have questions or need assistance in selecting a vaporizer.