Consistent feed. Consistent trim.
A conveyor at the input eliminates downtime and ensures smooth trimming at full capacity.
A timely pace.
A visible space.
A conveyor at the output allows QC techs to pick out and touch up or reject subpar flowers.
A constant feed.
A faster throughput.
Conveyors eliminate lag with adjustable speed control, making the process 30% faster without requiring additional manpower.
Meet target productivity levels and regulatory compliance head-on
The Stainless Steel Conveyor is designed to withstand the rigors of a commercial producer environment, comply with FDA standards, and surpass strict QA / health and safety regulations while optimizing trimming systems through ergonomic, easy-to-use design.
- Eliminate product loss and keep your conveyor running efficiently with sidewalls designed to overlap the belt. No loose product gets caught under the sidewalls or lost under the belt.
- Easy-to-use variable speed belt adjustment gets the optimum amount of throughput into the trimmer consistently.
- Toolless height adjustment allows you to easily increase height when using a rail system to speed up throughput.
These conveyors are made entirely of FDA compliant materials ensuring a fast, consistent clean that reduces downtime while safeguarding against product contamination.
- Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel makes up the bed, casters, and walls.
- Polyurethane ensures that the belt and wheels are able to withstand commercial cleaners and sanitizers.
- FDA compliant coating encases electrical components.
- FDA compliant plastics and materials make up small components and bearings.
- Even the lubricant within the bearings is FDA compliant in case of incidental contact with flower.