***Note: Butane(Solvent) not included with systems, unless ordered separately. Any order with butane WILL NOT SHIP EXPEDITED.
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well-ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors.
• 304 Stainless Steel construction
• High Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose (3/8″ x 48″; (3) 1/4″ x 48″; (2) 3/8″ x 60″; & (3) HVAC Hoses)
• BUNA-N gaskets
• 4”x 24” rack mounted material column with separated 10”x 10” collection base and 6″x24″ Dewax vessel
• Nailok 316SS ball valves with 37° JIC flares
• Solvent input manifold to switch from bottom to top flood
• Manifold for vacuum and nitrogen assist
• Polycarbonate sight glass on dewax and collection base
• High pressure clamps
• 80-20 racking
• #30 LP Recovery tank
• Operating Temperature Range: -40C (-40F) to 72C (160F)
• Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
• Base unit Maximum Capacity: 1301 cubic inches, (21.323 Liters)
• Construction: All components made of 304& 316 Stainless Steel.
• Intake Fittings: JIC 37 Degree Vacuum Fittings
• Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
• High Polish Interior base
• Swagelok Valves: Upgrades our Standard valves to High Quality USA Made Swagelok valves 316 Stainless Steel 3000PSI(1/4FNPTx1/4FNPT)
• Base: Choose from our various collection bases. Standard base is a 12×12 welded bottom. The splatter platter replaces the 12×12 welded with a 12” splatter and 12”x12” open spool. The jacketed base has a 12”x12” fully jacketed base. The jacketed splatter platter upgrade has a jacketed splatter, jacketed 12×12 open spool.
• Sous Vide and circulatory pump: Adds a Sous vide submersible heater and a water circulatory pump. This is use for recovery with a jacketed base. Sous vide heaters can be purchased separately for non-jacketed bases.