Why are the Kind K5 series XL750’s the Best LED Grow Light Fixtures?
- Extra Large footprint solves one of the main problems that LED lights have faced in the past. Because of historically small footprints, due to small circuit board construction, LED lights have always failed to deliver the finished harvest weights promised in comparison to their said HPS counterparts. Truly lit square footage of canopy space is a very crucial component to overall harvest weight. Kind LED features high quality diodes intensified with secondary optical lenses and spread over an extra large housing, now providing true footprint replacements for 750w and 1000w HPS. Finally, with Kind LED, harvest weights are true to spec.
- Fully customizable spectrum allows the user to not only adjust the spectrum to match vegetative and flowering stages of their plants, but also allows for specific spectrum control for nearly any type of plant genus in applications such as greenhouse growing and in agriculture operations where crop rotation, or crop zoning, is common.
- UL LISTED Our K5 Series LED Grow Lights meet the most stringent safety standards, allowing you to grow with confidence.
- Internal timing function of the K5 series lights allows for more streamline setups where the user can do away with separate analog or digital timers that can be bulky and extremely unreliable. Now, all light cycles are programmed and changed from a convenient remote.
- 8 stage ‘mother earth’ timing function allows user to mimic the great outdoors like never before seen in indoor growing, slowly waking your plants up in the morning and seeing them to bed every night. 8 separately set stages allow for light to gently turn on in the ‘morning’ (sunrise), intensify into full power (full day sun), then gently turn off in the ‘evening’ (sunset). Each of these stages can be set to the user’s desired duration and desired spectrum intensities.
- Perfect mix of 3 watt and 5 watt diodes create the ideal amount of usable light for lush, healthy, huge plants. 5 watt LED diodes are awesome. They emit an intense amount of light and have the ability to penetrate the plants canopy like no other. But, too many 5 watt LED chips, and a light can run too hot, doing away with one of the main benefits of LED lights. The K5 series lights have the best of both worlds. The ‘sweet spot’ efficiency of the 3 watt LED chips, mixed with the harvest boosting power of the 5 watt LED chips.
- True to spec harvest expectations. When we say our XL750 replaces a 750 HPS, we mean it. In order to be a reputable company, one must not make false claims that their product can’t support. Let’s face it, no LED light that only draws 350 watts is going to replace a 750 watt HPS, period. We make reasonable claims at KIND LED. We have found, through extensive testing and research, that a 40-50% savings in electricity is what you can expect from our lights. Our 750 watt equivalent light draws about 430 watts or 57% of what a 750 watt HPS would typically pull. But that’s just the light!! Add up all the other savings in equipment needed for heat management in a traditional HPS room, and the energy savings are even more remarkable.
- All functions of the K5 series are run from a convenient remote. We here at KIND LED are still scratching our heads as to how most LED companies think people are able to flip an analog switch or knob to control spectrum or switch between modes on their lights when they are in the middle of a grow and their light(s) are hanging above a huge canopy of delicate plants!!! Our lights are fully controlled from a convenient handheld remote. Control 1 or 100 simultaneously from one small device.
- Our lights use PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) dimming. Some lights use archaic methods of dimming that only lessen the brightness of the light being emitted, while still pulling the same amount of energy out of the wall. PWM dimming allows the light to only consume as much power as it needs to drive the diodes at their set level of brightness.
- Sexy, sleek design. Man, there are some ugly LED lights out there. Function over fashion is a must in lighting, but we have both.