Grow Buckets Hydroponics Fallponic Waterfall system is designed to fit in a 4×4 or 5×5 Gorilla Grow Tent with the reservoir outside of the tent and flows back with 3″ PVC for clog free growing! It has 4 – 13 gallon plant sites and 1 -13 Gallon reservoir. (It will need assembly ) Please allow a week for construction on these systems! This system can be put together without any tools and is ready to go. Water flows from the outside reservoir through 3/4 inch tubing and pours into the top of the grow chambers with an inline 400 Gallon per hour pump, each plant site will get about 100 gallons of nutrient solution per hour. Included in the kit is a 265 GPH bottom draw pump with a 10 foot 1/2 inch tubing used to drain the system and reservoir. Each plant site has an airstone and 10 feet of airline to run to a 4 output air pump that’s included. So all you need is nutrients and starter plants and you will be growing!
This system is totally drilled and ready to fit perfectly into a 4×4 or 5×5 Gorilla Grow Tent, it is possible to fit into other brand tents that have similar placed duct ports.
ASSEMBLY TIPS AND HOW TO FILL:
– New 3/4 bulkheads seal much better, put the rubber gasket on inside.
– Use hot water for the soft tubing! This expands the tubing which helps it go on better and also helps it seal better on barbed fittings.
– Lean the hump piece over as much as your tent hole will allow for smoother operation.
– IMPORTANT! When you fill the system, fill it to the bottom of the hump inside and out, then turn on the waterfall (this will burp out the air in the hump piece)
– Then top off to your desired level. It will always have to be above the hump to run properly and during early vegetative growth you will have to fill it up high so it touches your starter roots.
– We have never used hose clamps on any of our systems and have had minimal problems, some people do add hose clamps to our systems that is up to you.
– Don’t snap shut the plant root access flaps! They are very hard to reopen!
– If your flaps start to loosen at the joint you can put on a strip of Gorilla tape or electrical tape to strengthen it up.