High Purity USA N-Butane Lot Analysis 99.83%, 99.5% Guaranteed – (CGA FITTING NOT INCLUDED)
This solvent is instrument-grade and helps produce a higher quality extract through the reduction of mystery oils and contaminants. This N-Butane is colorless, odorless, and clean.
Butane is commonly used for butane extractions which occurs in a closed-loop extraction system. Given that butane has a boiling point of 30.2F, it can easily be re-condensed without the use of extreme temperatures. This makes butane the solvent of choice for passive recovery. Butane tends to yield a more stable extract, as polar terpenes are left behind.
Another benefit to butane for extraction is that Hydrocarbon extraction is often used in large production. Large amounts of material can be extracted at once, and because these solvents have such low boiling points, they can be distilled from the extract quickly, and without using high temperatures can degrade the product. These solvents are used for full plant extracts, and post-processing can yield various consistencies. This makes butane extraction a preferable method.
- This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in WELL VENTILATED AREAS!
- This item will ship via Ground Shipping ONLY.
- Quantities bought in 3 or more will ship via freight unboxed
- LeDAB always recommends distillation of every solvent before use.
- Tank contains no dip tube.
- Tank does not include CGA 510 fitting. Must be added through dropdown or bought separately.
- Actual liquid weight is 20LB
- Permitted Sales Include the Following:
- Persons licensed to perform volatile solvent extraction activity under CA Bus & Prof Code Division 10
- Manufacturers, wholesalers, resellers, or retailers solely for the purpose of resale.
- Free of any hydrogen Sulphide based Ethyl Mercaptan Odorants.
- Holds the equivalent of (65) 10oz cans of butane.
- This product is clean, colorless and odorless.
- Cylinder is fitted with a 1/4″ male JIC flare fitting on the valve assembly.
- The solvent comes in a DOT transpiration approved tank.
- Certificate of Analysis
- N-Butane Safety Data Sheet
Due to FAA regulations, solvent tanks cannot be safely transported via means other than ground. Any order that has solvent will not be shipped in an expedited fashion. This item ships via Ground Shipping Only.
We have this policy in place to ensure safety when transporting solvents, and to prevent any issue with shipping times for our customers.