Keeping your plants well-fed is important to a healthy and productive harvest, which is why it is essential to provide them with the nutrients they need to grow. Each stage of your plant’s life requires different micro and macronutrients to provide a balanced diet for optimal growth at just the right time. Read More
If you are just getting started growing, knowing what to feed your plants can feel like a complex task.The right nutrients help optimize your garden’s output, maintain pH balance, and keep your plants healthy overall.
However, it is essential not to overfeed your plants as that can be more harmful than helpful. The most important thing is to make sure that you are giving your plants the right nutrients at the right time.
Whether you are growing vegetables, herbs or botanicals plants, each requires a number of nutrients to grow strong and healthy. Among the more important ones for growing botanicals are:
- Phosphorous: Important for growing large and healthy buds.
- Nitrogen: Responsible for the plant’s development during its vegetative stage.
- Calcium: Helps maintain the structure of the plant’s cellular walls.
- Magnesium: Helps plants generate glucose from photosynthesis.
- Potassium: Helps regulate the plant’s systems.
Hippie Grow Shop’s selection of professional grade, high-quality nutrients will help you maximize the health and well-being of your garden. Browse our selection of nutrients and supplements or pick up a complete home grow nutrient kit.
If you’re not sure what nutrients you need, contact us today! We are more than happy to help!